Everyone knows a card means so much more when it's made with your own two hands. And if the card leads to a good gift, even better. We don't necessarily advocate gambling, but with these , every choice is a winner.
- Heavy cardstock ($10 for 50 sheets, )
- Scissors ($3 each, )
- Pen ($6 for 36, )
- White crayon ($6 for 2 24-packs, )
- Plastic cup ($4 for 50, )
- Craft stick ($5 for 80, )
- Measuring spoons ($5 for set of 6, )
- Dish soap ($7 for 2 bottles, )
- Acrylic paint ($10 for set of 6, )
- Paintbrush ($6 for set of 10, )
1. Print your card design onto heavy cardstock and cut out with scissors. See below for printable options for Valentine's Day, birthdays and anniversaries.
2. Write the gift options into the circles or hearts.
3. Fill in your circle or heart with white crayon, coloring heavily over your writing.
4. Thoroughly mix 2 tsp. acrylic paint with 1 tsp. dish soap.
5. Fill in the circles or hearts with your paint mixture using a small paintbrush.
6. Let dry.
When you gift it, don't forget to include the penny — or quarter, if you're feeling extra generous.