We know your to-do list is extremely long on Thanksgiving. (Stuffing? Check. Mashed potatoes? Check. Pumpkin and pecan pie? Check and check.) After all that hard work, we also know you're going to take tons of photos, whether of all the food on your dinner table or your house full of family and friends. So instead of endlessly searching for the perfect Instagram caption, scroll through the best picks below and get posting!
Don't forget to check out GoodHousekeeping.com's Thanksgiving 2018 guide.
Thanksgiving Captions About Food
- Thankful, blessed, and mashed potato obsessed
- Thanksgiving: A time to count blessings, not carbs
- Feast mode
- Fitness? More like fitness whole turkey in my mouth
- Leftovers are for quitters
- Gobble 'til you wobble
- Keep calm and gobble on
- Let's get cranberry sauced
- Thankful for elastic waistbands
- I can't eat another bite. Oh look, pie!
Thanksgiving Captions About Gratitude
- Eat, drink, and be thankful
- Thankful. Grateful. Blessed.
- Life is better when you're grateful
- There's always something to be thankful for
- Gratitude changes everything
- A thankful heart is a happy heart
- Let our lives be full of both thanks and giving
- Grateful for everyone and everything in my life today
Thanksgiving Captions About Family
- When we have each other, we have everything
- I'm thankful to have a family who takes eating as seriously as I do
- Family (n.): Life's greatest blessing
- We may not have it all together, but together we have it all
- Family is where life begins and love never ends
- "Home is wherever I'm with you." —Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
Funny Thanksgiving Captions
- Because you know I'm all about that baste
- Talk turkey to me
- Happy Winesgiving
- No matter what happens this month, at least you're not a turkey
- This is a reminder to set your scale back ten pounds this weekend
- "If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring? Pilgrims!"
- "Why did the turkey cross the road twice? To prove he wasn't chicken."
- "Every Thanksgiving I think about how much Pilgrims had to sacrifice just so we could have a day off work." —Melanie White
- "Thanksgiving, man. Not a good day to be my pants."—Kevin James
- See more Thanksgiving jokes »
Thanksgiving Quote Captions
- "When you love what you have, you have everything you need." —Unknown
- "Be present in all things and thankful for all things." —Maya Angelou
- "We should certainly count our blessings, but we should also make our blessings count." —Neal A. Maxwell
- "If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough." —Meister Eckhart
- "What if, today, we were grateful for everything?" —Charlie Brown
- "And when a nice boy who adores you offers you pie, say 'thank you.'" —William, "This Is Us"
- "It's not too much food. This is what we've been training for our whole lives. This is our destiny, this is our finest hour." —Lorelai Gilmore, "Gilmore Girls"
- See more Thanksgiving quotes »