These no-bake quinoa, oat and chia treats make a great grab-and-go breakfast in The Supercarb Diet.
chopped dark chocolate
creamy almond butter
pureed prunes (from about 1 c. prunes)
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, quinoa, chia seeds,almonds, cherries, and chocolate.
- In a small saucepan on low, heat almond butter, honey, coconut oil and 1/2 teaspoon salt until melted and smooth, stirring occasionally. Stir in prune puree.
- Pour almond butter mixture over oat mixture and stir to combine.
- With hands, form into bars using about 1/3 cup mixture for each; place on prepared sheet and refrigerate until set, about 1 hour. Store in refrigerator, in airtight container, up to 3 weeks.
PER SERVING 300 CALS, 7 G PROTEIN, 35 G CARBS, 17 G FAT (4 G SAT), 6 G FIBER, 105 MG SODIUM.