Sweet strawberries and creamy avocado make a luscious yet light topping for these chicken tacos.
skinless, boneless chicken-breast halves
fajita-size flour tortillas
Olive oil cooking spray
crumbled feta cheese
- Prepare outdoor grill for covered direct grilling on medium.
- Rub chicken with chili powder, oil, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Grill chicken, covered, 12 to 15 minutes or until cooked through (165 degrees F), turning over once halfway through.
- Transfer cooked chicken to cutting board. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, spray tortillas with cooking spray. Grill 1 to 2 minutes or until grill marks appear, turning over once halfway through. Transfer to plate.
- While chicken rests, in medium bowl, stir together strawberries, tomatoes, avocado, shallot, and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Squeeze juice of half of 1 lime into mixture, stirring to combine.
- Thinly slice chicken and serve in tortillas topped with strawberry salsa, feta, and cilantro. Garnish with remaining limes, cut into wedges.