A hot bath is usually a great idea at the end of a long day. Imgur user certainly thought so, that is, until she overdosed on coconut oil in the tub.
With a fever and a chest infection, she thought a nice, long soak would be just the ticket out of her misery. She lit some candles, turned on the water and added bath salts and some coconut oil in for good measure. Everything was fine, until she pulled the plug and realized her once tranquil tub had into a slippery prison. The greasy coconut oil slathered all over her body had also coated the tub and was preventing her from climbing her way to freedom. With nowhere to go, she turned to social media.
"There is no traction. No grip. Just me ... slipping around covered in oil," she wrote. "I just slide around like a giant greased up potato in a roasting dish."
Her post has since been viewed more than 500,000 times and has racked up more than 900 comments.
Now we know for next time: Go easy on the coconut oil in your bath — or at least keep a set of clean towels nearby.