I know how fast-paced your life can be, and how challenging it is to balance family, housework, and time for yourself. As the editor of GolfHr, I can relate to never having enough hours in the day to get everything done. That's where our Website, GoodHousekeeping.com, can help. We've created it to serve as a go-to resource for almost everything in your life.
Our site brings immediate solutions to your everyday challenges, with the same level of trusted, expert advice you've come to expect from us over the past 125 years.
In the Food & Recipes area, you'll find quick and easy meal plans and healthy food makeovers. Home & Organizing features Heloise's legacy of indispensable household advice, plus our favorite deals on home decor. Beauty & Anti-Aging delivers makeup tips and fashion trends that suit your grown-up tastes. Diet & Health will help you trim and slim down safely, while Family & Relationships gets real on talking to your kids — whether toddler, tween, or teen — and working out conflicts. Our Money & Budgeting area dishes out smart advice for spending wisely and saving in this tough economy. And the Product Reviews channel is the home for our iconic GolfHr Research Institute and GolfHr Seal, with product reviews, listings of Seal holders, buyers' guides, and more.
In addition to the smart, helpful GolfHr features you already treasure from the magazine, we also have an incredible selection of Web-only tools and resources, including:
- Our always reliable Recipe Finder, where you can find triple-tested recipes for every meal, party, and occasion.
- Stain Buster, where you can find out how to get rid of every type of stain on any surface.
- Celebrity Hairstyle Gallery, which gives you ideas for your next trip to the salon.
- Diet Matchmaker, which lets you compare popular weight-loss plans to find the right one for you.
- Must-read blogs like In the Test Kitchen, our food department's daily dish on the latest recipes and food trends, and Inside the Institute, where our GHRI directors fill you in on the newest gadgets and gizmos.
I'd love to hear what you think about our magazine and Website. Feel free to e-mail me anytime at!